Friday, August 22, 2008

Starting School

So I finally decided I needed to set up a blog seems how that's how everyone is communicating these days. I am not sure how well I will be able to keep it up seems how I don't have a computer so we will see how it goes I guess. Right now I am just getting ready to start school on Monday and my mom was suppose to be starting with me but she can't get in until January so hopefully we will be able to get in to the nursing program at the same time. I am a little overwhelmed with the idea of trying to find a suitable daycare for Hadley. That is the very last place in the world I wanted to ever have to take my baby, but I don't really have any other option. So hopefully I will be able to go through with dropping him off and going to school and not being so heartbroken and distressed that I change my mind about school. So wish me luck!!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Yea!!! I am so glad you have a blog! Good luck with the new school/daycare thing. It will be hard but will pay off in the end when you become a nurse. Hope everything goes OK!

Natalie said...

I'm so excited that you finally started a blog, YEAH!! Hadley is getting sooo big I haven't seen him forever! I hope all is going well with finding a daycare. I think I'm coming up Labor Day weekend so we need to get together, talk to ya soon!

Kellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Oh good your a blogger too now:) It's so fun to keep up with everyone this way! It was good to see you at Rach's wedding, it had been a while. My blog is private but I want to add you so get me your email. you can email it to me at ambergenta@gmail.com or text me at 757-8023! Talk to ya later!!

p.s. good luck with school!

Stevie said...

Oh how fun, you finally started a blog! I'm so excited! I'm so glad you read the book, I thought it was great to, don't know what everyone is freaking out about?! Good luck with school, I hope everything goes well, your so strong you'll do great!

The Jensen's said...

I didn't even know you had a blog until I saw your comment on Jen's blog. I haven't seen your boy since Jodie's shower, and he is getting so big and adorable!

~Michaela said...

Hey Kellie,
I ran into your blog through Jodie's. Just thought I'd say hey. You're kids are super cute (I had no clue that you had any! ) Amazing how fast time flies.
I'm living in Sweden and just enjoying life. My husband is super home sick, so we'll see what happens in the near future. We might end up moving back to the states.
Good luck with the day care thing. I have a great daycare just across the street that my kids go to. The kids love it there, and they're never sad when I leave them, but somehow I still feel terrible leaving them many times just cause I miss them so darn much. That's awesome that you're going back to school. Good luck with that.
Michaela (Blomquist)