Monday, October 13, 2008

Gazing off into the distance preparing myself for the big competition
Doing my best Adam impression. Where did Eve run off to?

Victory dance after I swept the competition at my modeling contest





Learning how to knit plastic bags.

Mom won't let me play with the scissors, what a jerk.

Mom is boring so I am going to go check out what Aunt Christy is up to

Hey he has a diaper on his bum just like mine.

Had to stop and do a little fixen on this tire


Eating lunch while mom and grandma are making stuff




3 comments:

~Michaela said...

When you mention Rabbit stick it brings back some really fun and precious memories of my first years in the states for me. That is so awesome that they still do it and that it's been going for that long. Those pics with the baby modeling show were too good. I love the victory dance one! And the duck with the diaper is great. I'm impressed that you learned how to make those bags. Go figure, I haven't learned how to make them yet. I'll definitely get a hold of you when/if we move back. It would be so much fun to catch up.
Have a great week and good luck with the studies
-Michaela-

The McEwans said...

Oh my gosh! Hadley looks SO cute in his get-up he has on for Rabbit Stick! I am so happy you have a blog so I can see what's going on in your life! Jenny and I were just talking about you yesterday!

abo-bder said...



فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني
فني تركيب دش بالرياض